Are you doing anything next weekend?
On the 4th of July, I came inside from doing some yardwork to find an answering machine message from Gene, president of GLPW (Generic Leather Productions of Washington) asking me to call him.
I called him and he asked me if I would be interested in running for Washington Leather Sir. I'd considered it, however the contest was the same day as my 25 year high school reunion.
He explained that nobody had submitted an application and, if I were interested, he could appoint me to the title and I'd run for Northwest Leather Sir 2006 in August.
I decided to go for it.
I called him and he asked me if I would be interested in running for Washington Leather Sir. I'd considered it, however the contest was the same day as my 25 year high school reunion.
He explained that nobody had submitted an application and, if I were interested, he could appoint me to the title and I'd run for Northwest Leather Sir 2006 in August.
I decided to go for it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home